the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wow

Always a pleasure, watching your work. This one, however, stood out. I'm glad that the narration is there, because it puts the story together so well. Very well made and thought out. This is what flash movies should be at their best.

Rent a Ninja Rent a Ninja

Seriously?

This could have been alot better. All you needed was some better voice acting. Visuals don't really matter as long as they aren't ugly as sin. The joke wasn't that funny though it could have been with a better presentation.

Dreams. Dreams.

Awesome

It was ok up until the ending. Which made it a 10.

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Very nice job

While it may be lacking in the funny department somewhat, it was animated VERY well. I liked it overall.

Rick Roll Flash Rick Roll Flash

Could be better

It was well done, I'll give you that. However, the fade-ins and fade-outs of the characters felt a little old after being redone a few times. Also, it would have been better if instead of using individual frames from the same animation you used new frames. What I mean is, whenever he would sing, you would use a frame, let the animation continue, then when he spoke again, stop on that frame and use it for the speech frame. A little more effort is all it took.

Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~ Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~

O_O

Rina-chan and Kirbopher have pretty good singing voices. Also, wth did that dude say at the end?

Best present ever Best present ever

Nice work.

In terms of professionalism the only issue I had was that some of the sound effects were just too meek. Overall, though, it's great. Animation quality is top-notch though I do think that another program was used seeing as the video quality doesn't change at all when the flash quality is changed.

The Necromancer The Necromancer

Pretty good.

I liked it. And guess what? I'm not going to expose any of the jokes by mindlessly qouting them. I'm looking at you, DarkDays13. And all the other douchebags who ruin plotlines with uneeded references as if I didn't just SEE THE DAMN FLASH.

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Epic...level...too..HIGH..

AWESOME! Going in my favorites for sure.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

Sweet

Anyone who says this sucks is either lame is a naru-fag and is lame by default. Funny as hell just like always.