Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Yay.

This game is still as awesome as I remember. And what's this? A madness character? Seems that this game just get's better.

FOAMY's hentai adventure FOAMY's hentai adventure

Nice work

I see nothing wrong with someone expressing their opinion. I admire that you would express your opinion about something so controversial in this way. You get a 10/10.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks sir! glad you found it to be good

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

OMFG

The only reason your score is as low as it is is becuase that this has anything to do with THAT PIECE OF EATEN, THROWN UP, EATEN AGAIN, SHIT OUT, THEN COVERED IN 5 YEAR OLD MILK, CRAP BAND KNOWN AS TENACIOUS D. I fucking hate that band. They have no talent and are only famous becuase some half-ass, 3rd-rate, actor is in it. I honestly think that being forced to listen to Tenacious D for eternity is what hell is like. Hatred aside, this flash is great. Good work and keep it up.

LilDwarf responds:

What the hell...? My score isn't low because of the name. And if someone were to vote that way, they're the idiots.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

assasin12345 is a douche

This is good, dude.Don't listen to that asshole.You don't make a flash game that get's daily feature by making it crappy.This is a good flash, man.I give it a 9/10.

Megaman Zero Alpha Megaman Zero Alpha

Extremely Accurate

This game is identical to it's GBA counterpart.The storyline is awesome and I'm sure plenty of MMZ fans have been waiting for a game like this,myself included.As for the speed,If the game is slow,then you have a bad internet connection(Thank god this can be solved by DSL unlike the speed problem in the other Flash MMZ game).10/10

Jungle Girl Jungle Girl

Ok teamwin is a dumbass

First of all,bestiality has to do with REAL ANIMALS!NOT DRAWN OR NON-EXISTENT ONES!A tentacle isn't a creature and they are hand drawn so even if they were an existing creature,IT'S STILL NOT BREAKING THE RULES!So before you go and acuse someone of breaking the rules,I suggest you study EXACTLY what the flash is about.Point made.

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

Dude,this could be great

If u make this faster and with more weapons,(Just the gun should suffice),this game could be awesome.Do u have any idea how many people have been waiting for someone to make an MMZ game for the pc?A long time.If u make another and take the suggestions I gave,This game will be awesome.Great work.

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

Hard

I beat it at 0 lives.Very hard but not impossible.Good work.

Demonic Defence 4 Demonic Defence 4

30 for sound

This game is awesome,TO THE EXTREME!TO THE MAX!Damn that Johnny Xtreme!!!!

Special Mission Special Mission

This should have been a real game

If you tried,you could have a good chance of getting nintendo to publish this on the gameboy.That's the truth!You have a high chance of it.