the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Wow

Always a pleasure, watching your work. This one, however, stood out. I'm glad that the narration is there, because it puts the story together so well. Very well made and thought out. This is what flash movies should be at their best.

Rent a Ninja Rent a Ninja

Seriously?

This could have been alot better. All you needed was some better voice acting. Visuals don't really matter as long as they aren't ugly as sin. The joke wasn't that funny though it could have been with a better presentation.

Dreams. Dreams.

Awesome

It was ok up until the ending. Which made it a 10.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Yay.

This game is still as awesome as I remember. And what's this? A madness character? Seems that this game just get's better.

FOAMY's hentai adventure FOAMY's hentai adventure

Nice work

I see nothing wrong with someone expressing their opinion. I admire that you would express your opinion about something so controversial in this way. You get a 10/10.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks sir! glad you found it to be good

The Pick of Destiny The Pick of Destiny

OMFG

The only reason your score is as low as it is is becuase that this has anything to do with THAT PIECE OF EATEN, THROWN UP, EATEN AGAIN, SHIT OUT, THEN COVERED IN 5 YEAR OLD MILK, CRAP BAND KNOWN AS TENACIOUS D. I fucking hate that band. They have no talent and are only famous becuase some half-ass, 3rd-rate, actor is in it. I honestly think that being forced to listen to Tenacious D for eternity is what hell is like. Hatred aside, this flash is great. Good work and keep it up.

LilDwarf responds:

What the hell...? My score isn't low because of the name. And if someone were to vote that way, they're the idiots.

S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect S-E-P-H-I-R-O-T-H! Perfect

10 BIATCH!!!

FUCKING RULES!

Joshy676 responds:

DAMN RIGHT!!!! Thanks for your review.